+ What the Duck!? +

"Slippery, Flippery Duck, Quack Quack

Watch your mouth, I’ll kick you in your butt
You’ll be rolling in the muck and go..
Ouch, what the duck



I can feel in my gut, you don’t give a duck,
And you stole my buck; Im stuck, Im stuck,
Just call your mom n pop,
Yes Im gonna whack you up
Hey you ducker,
I’m not your laughing stock,
I say you ducker,
Don’t show me your yellow teeth and plaque
You ducker, jump in a gutter,
For ducksake, will you stop?



Ive had enough of you blabbering all day
Quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack,
Oops what the duck, what the duck, what the duck, what the duck
Now will you shut up?
I’ll kick your butt, kick your butt, kick your butt, kick your butt
Kick your butt; just don’t act smart..."


 Nyah is Wearing...
~*Buglets*~ TD Flopsy Gacha Items @ The Playroom
**Comes in Kid/Baby sizes and different colors. Sky, Lilac & Rose** 
~*Buglets*~ TD Flopsy Dress [Sky] (Baby)
~*Buglets*~ TD Flopsy Sandal [Sky] (Baby)
~*Buglets*~ TD Flopsy Shorts [Sky] (Baby)
~*Buglets*~ TD Flopsy Headband Rare [Sky] (Baby)


The Essentials...
booN UDE609 hair black
Izzie's - Take a Smile Note

Props...
! Whippersnappers ! -MyQuackers

Sponsor(s)....



Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 +Comments+:

Post a Comment