+ Please Mr. Postman +


"Oh yeah
(Is there a letter in your bag for me) Please, Please Mister Postman
(Why's it been a very long time) Oh yeah
(Since I heard from this boyfriend of mine)

There must be some word today
From my boyfriend so far away
Please Mister Postman, look and see
Is there a letter, a letter for me

I've been standin' here waitin' Mister Postman
So patiently, for just a card, or just a letter
Sayin' he's returnin' home to me..."


Nyah is Wearing... 
Beau Bebe Summer Denim Dress
Beau Bebe - TippyToes Flip Flops
~TheKiddoShop~ Yogurt Leggings - Oui

The Essentials... 
AD - Vanessa - Blacks 
~*Buglets*~ TD Summer Ombre Nails AD 
Izzie's - Button Earring White
*Oh Daisies* Ultimate BinkyBoo - Crown *No Longer Available

The Body...
*TD* TippyToes - Baby
.Arise. Beena Eyes/ Cloud Mesh
*TD* Bento Mesh head #Alice 
Body- Baby HD (Toddleedoo
Toddleedoo - ShrinkeeDoo


Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 +Comments+:

Post a Comment