+ My Way +


"Why can't we do this? (Do this?)
Why can't we do this? (Do this?) (Hey, hey, hey)
Don't think you can run, before the trigger
No way that I'm done (no way, no way, no way, no)
Two feet on the floor
No no, you go figure
Whose back's to the wall?
Watch me climbing
Seem to be liking imbalance tonight
Finding your ways, got a challenge tonight
You like how you look, you keep telling me, telling me (telling me, telling me)
The truth is I just can't take this anymore
The words that you use are a dollar a bore ???
You like how you look, you keep telling me, telling me..."

  Nyah is Wearing...
~{Babygirl}~ Dark Denim - Roses [Bebe]


The Extra...
llCll - Cool Cap [13]
REIGNxFLITE.- Taylers - Grey/Sea
AD - esplanade - BLACKS
Evermore. Serena's Plea // Moon Bindi

The Body...
**POTTERTOES** Blue-Eyes
(Mesh Eyes, can be purchased in the following colors; green - brown - black - blue )
TD* Bento Mesh head #Alice 
Bad Seed Bebe Body V 2.1
Toddleedoo - ShrinkeeDoo

The Sponsor... ♥ ♡



Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 +Comments+:

Post a Comment