+ Good Luck Charm +


"She's my light My shining star She's so dear to me yes she is yes she is My rabbits foot, my lucky charm Yes she is yes she is Whoa whoa whoa oh Everytime that something good happens in my life- You're always there for me, looking good by my side- Picture you now, pulling up your panty hose And you always got that sexy underwear on So much good has come my way Since she came in my life I'll never push you away or brush you off to the side See girl I, I I.... See my luck has changed for the better..."

Nyah is Wearing... 
{Baby Bugs} - Lucky Charms Jumper Dress BB
{T.T}Scarlet lace Keds  HUD Auto-unpacker


The Extra...
AD - esplanade - BLACKS
Evermore. Serena's Plea // Moon Bindi

The Body...
**POTTERTOES** Apple [EYES]
[MANDALA]STEKING_EARS_Season 5
TD* Bento Mesh head #Alice 
Bad Seed Bebe Body V 2.1
Toddleedoo - ShrinkeeDoo

The Sponsor... ♥ ♡



Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 +Comments+:

Post a Comment